Popular Posts

Friday, March 25, 2011

A cleanse...

Fusion Saturday, March 26, 2001

1. Asleep - Emily Browning
2. Help I'm Alive - Metric
3. Mother - The Bloody Beetroots
4. I Know Places - Lykke Li
5. Northern Lights - Bowerbirds
6. Auto Rock - Mogwai
7. Let You Break (feat. Julia Stone) - William Fitzsimmons
8. Next 2 You (featuring Justin Bieber) - Chris Brown
9. Xanadu - Electric Light Orchestra
10. Walking On a Dream - Empire of the Sun
11. Till The World Ends - Britney Spears
12. When Love Takes Over [Ft. Kelly Rowland] - David Guetta
13. Revolving doors - Gorillaz
14. Where Is My Mind? (feat. Emily Browning) - Yoav
15. The Doubt - Harper Blynn
16. Slow Down - New Moscow
17. Beautiful Girl - William Fitzsimmons

Some times we have to just let it go.

2 comments:

  1. nice line up you got there! I would also want to share that aside from music, it would also help calm our senses and emotions if we surround ourselves with a positive and happy art! Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree nice tunes though it's a bit "young" for me.

    Please do visit my BUDDHA PAINTINGS for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete