Popular Posts

Friday, April 1, 2011

Saturday Fusion, April 2, 2011

Trying something new...

1. Prosperity: Om Zambala Za Len Drah Yeh Soha - The Gyuto Monks of Tibet & Deva Premal
2. Lay 'Em Down - Needtobreathe
3. Curs In the Weeds - Horse Feathers
4. Wishes Falling Through the Rain - Pieta Brown One and All Singer/Songwriter
5. Aspen forest - Gorillaz
6. Give Up The Ghost - Radiohead
7. In My Veins (feat. Erin McCarley) - Andrew Belle
8. Your Side Now - Trent Dabbs
9. This Boy (feat. Loney, Dear) - I'm From Barcelona
10. The Magic - Joan As Police Woman
11. Boom - Snoop Dogg
12. Right Thru Me - Nicki Minaj
13. Where Is My Mind? (feat. Emily Browning) - Yoav
14. From Africa To Malaga - JJ
15.Yours - Fay Wolf
16.After the Storm - Mumford & Sons
17. Beautiful Girl - William Fitzsimmons
18. Lalita Mantra - Mantra Mom

I'll let you know if it works...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for another fantastic class today, Nancy. I am always more thankful, relaxed and reflective when you lead my practice. And the inclusion of a little Snoop Dogg never hurt anybody, right? Especially when he says 'Big 808, now feel the bass in your chakra...' Very well done.
    -McArthur

    ReplyDelete