Popular Posts

Friday, April 8, 2011

Saturday Fusion, April 9, 2011

Rumi...
You've no idea how hard I've looked for a gift to bring You.
Nothing seemed right. What's the point of bringing gold
to the gold mine, or water to the Ocean. Everything I came
up with was like taking spices to the Orient. It's no good
giving my heart and my soul because you already have these.
So- I've brought you a mirror. Look at yourself and
remember me.

1. Too Much - Sufjan Stevens
2. High Tide - Holly Miranda
3. Fear No More - LoneLady
4. Galaxy Of Emptiness - Beth Orton
5. Sail - AWOLNATION
6. Skin - Beth Hart
7. Open Your Eyes - Snow Patrol
8. Curs In the Weeds - Horse Feathers
9. Beautiful People - Chris Brown (featuring Benny Benassi)
10. Let Me Be Your Angel - DMX
11. Original of the Species - U2
12. Towards the Sun - Alexi Murdoch
13. Only You - Filter
14. Healing Hands - Citizen Cope
15. I'm Gonna Hate You When You Go - Slow Runner
16. Yours - Fay Wolf
17. Beautiful Girl - William Fitzsimmons
18. Ride the Tides - Shane Alexander


If your not the most important person in the world well then neither am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment