Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Girl is she baked?

So tonight I went to see my website in action, well almost action. Meaning it's almost done yippy!!
www.imagineakasha.com

A coder friend has been putting it together with a little bit of my insight and as we sat there tonight he tells me... "When I first met you I thought you were really stoned." I'm not and I wasn't.
But then I started to realize maybe thats why I am able to get into the flow, I am pretend stoned.

It is a way of being. More methodical, more watchful, I am able to listen in this state. In my pretend stoned world I am able to see incredible places, almost like tapping into another plane of existence. Where all possibilities live.

I think I need to bottle this pretend stoned attitude and start selling it. I would charge less than the real deal, it would be a steal. Haha I love to rhythm. Thus I can understand confusing me with being under the influence of cannabis. I am goofy.

So if your up to little light humor and deep bit of insight check out my site.

This quick rant was is for all the deep souls that are just, mis-understood.

1 comment: