Popular Posts

Friday, April 16, 2010

Soaring High Girl...


Good Morning blog, I usually write at night. I feel more creative then.
But I woke up this morning after having a night of flight dreams.

Have you ever flown in a dream? Its exhilaration, so exciting, connected to earth even though I was soaring above it, actually seeing earth from a different perspective. A higher one.

I actually had the ability to go where ever I wanted... can you imagine flying where ever you wanted to go. When I realized I had this power I went right to my spot, a cliff on the Aran Islands in Ireland. I landed and breathed the air, listened to the waves, watched the water crash against the rocks, breathed in some more of the island air. Felt joy. There was even a cow with me at the edge of this wondrous place.
Knowing a few things about animal guides... an Irish cow is said to have a large monetary value, and protected as such. In some legends a cows curdled milk represents the creator of the planet, cows are gentle, intelligent and watchful. It may seem like a cow is almost uninterested in there surroundings, but they can sense danger long before most.

The Cow is a contended and gentle animal. They signify love, family values and lunar magic. They are a spiritual and altruistic Totem providing insight and calm grace and words of truth to those who seek their spirit council.

So as I sat at the edge of this cliff with this cow, I asked her if I was on my path? If all the painful stuff really was necessary? She moo'd. I laughed. Well I thought I would ask anyway. But in the moo, I heard my own inner voice. The pain is what I came down here for. The joy, the exhilaration, the challenges, the sadness, sometimes depressed, sometimes hopeful.
Every emotion that is the path.

So I sat here a little longer enjoying my favorite place, then I got up, had a little trouble getting back off the ground, but once I realized I am the one in control here, it was smooth sailing. Since I was already pretty close I stopped by to sprinkle a little love juju on my favorite Australian recently married couple, Lisa and Jim, they were up but didn't see me. That would of been some explaining.

I then took flight home, stopping off for everyone I could possible love. There were some faces that flashed by, some people I actually stopped off at, I saw a few others I know flying around also.

I realized in my mind I can do anything. I am free...
This rant was for the cow.

1 comment:

  1. what an exciting dream! thanks for the juju! Did you stop for a caramel slice? xx

    ReplyDelete