Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Girl was that an alien?

This rant is for an over active mind. On a normal basis my thoughts come in, I have time to process, sometimes too long of time, but none the less, they come in timely. Tonight as I cleaned the bathroom they flooded my mind. I had no time to process, it was one right after the other, firing, bouncing, never really blowing up in one place. This went on the majority of the night.
This was so alien for me... I now get to process.
I'm still not sure what happened. It was like a trapped emotion in drama. Drama that took me on a ride, for too long a time.

If this is where you live, it would be hard to tune in. It was a place where I was making up stories, one right after the other. Those stories weren't so attractive.

Aliens must of gotten into my head and then decided to all speak at once. Who are you I would yell, no answer, it just kept going.
In a flash I realized I had to take 5 minutes, sit down, focus on my breath. As I did this thought firing squad started backing down. I felt a wave of calm come over the emotional roller coaster, a settle so to speak took over. Inhale... Exhale...

I could tap back into the flow... I had power over this nonsense.

The flow that helps me analyze in a rational fashion.
This was a flash of a moment, where it all stopped and I just watched as the Inhale and the Exhale took me back to untroubled.

In the calm it all makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment