Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Girl its hard to say goodbye...

Girl, you know when ARC comes a calling you've gotta give up those pointy toed shoes from 1992. A time in my life when things seemed so undemanding, the most responsibility I had was following a curfew... life was just about boys. Does he like me and I don't like him. Well many shoes later... still walking down that same old choice street, does this boy like me and I don't like that him. The street has been long and winding, but I seem to keep going down this street in the same direction, in the same old pointy shoes. Figuratively referring to the guy, the shoes are that is. (But you probably got that.)

Life is about taking a look at your patterns and then figuring out what to let go of, what to keep and what to improve on.

My patterns with men, keep taking me down the same road. Non-attachment. This non-attachment has nothing to do with them and everything to do with me. This is a pattern, a recurring misalignment with my own soul.

I wonder if I listen to my intuition and take a left turn now. Will I see the guy that connects and loves. I am now seeing it in myself, it has taken a while, sometimes its been downright, open hearted of me. But non-the-less, I get who I need now. He is out there. He is connected, he knows he is part of everything, in the same instant part of nothing.

This rant was to realign me.

So now I must say au revoir to this old pair of shoes...

No comments:

Post a Comment