Popular Posts

Friday, February 12, 2010

Girl did you bend that spoon?

This rant is about bending reality...

Spoon bending is the apparent deformation of objects, especially metal cutlery, either without physical force, or with less force than normally necessary. It is a common form of stage magic, and a variety of methods are used to produce the illusion.
Spoon bending attracted considerable media attention in the 1970s when some people claimed to have the ability to cause such events by paranormal psychic means. The most notable was Uri Geller, who performed by bending metal spoons as well as metal keys and several other objects and materials.


I did it, I bent a spoon, pretty f'in cool.

What else is not what I perceive it to be? A spoon can't be a spoon until someone calls it so.
There was a moment an exact moment where it just gave so easy, then I lost it. Then it happened again, then I lost it.

I realized from this experience, for myself living in service, being attentive to the moment & whoever or whatever is in front of me, I am impressionable.

What if we live in the present moment, and let the moment flow how it wants to?

This was a spoon bending moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment