Popular Posts

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Girl Fell Down...

Hello Blog, I have a good start here 2 days in a row ramble...

So I had a crush, life would be a dull place without a good crush, but he fell off his pedestal today.

Actually my intuition told me long ago he was a lousy crush to be having. But I didn't listen. No he was entirely too cute and too cocky. But not only did my feelings get hurt but I completely stepped off a flight of marble stairs, plummeting to the ground in a hard way. I got up ego bruised, embarrassed, hurt and realized how ungrounded I must be. I laughed so much I started crying.

I give everyone the message but for myself... lalala... I can't hear you intuition. I will tell you my ego, it gets in the way, then I get beat up. I say to myself, gosh he's mean and negative because he secretly likes you. Then my intuition says in a very Sex In the City voice... he's just not that into you. Which is perfectly alright I think wow I am not into everyone myself.

But my critic gets involved and says make him see how great you are. Try to do everything you can, talk to him, love him, cook for him, play with him. Your not doing it good enough the critic says. I keep jumping up and down... Pick Me, Pick Me. Then I fall. Then I fall hard and fast in all ways. My inner critic when in control beats the crap out of me.

When grounded and aware, I hear the side with the truth. No one should be on a pedestal, not me, not you and not even a crush. I should treat someone the way I want to be treated not any extra, no hoops, no ladders, no extensions. Just love. Love is a field and when in balance I live in that field.

Now I am not saying having a crush is bad, actually I love them. They make the day a whole lot better. But what I am saying is be balanced, be love!!

2 comments:

  1. laughing till you cry is not a pretty site for onlookers. i sometimes have laugh attacks, you know, hysterical laughter until tears. Jim looks at me as if i have morphed into a hobbit.
    i hope we have many of those moments when you come.
    maybe you will meet a nice australian to have a complicated, long distance relationship with, or at the very least, a lovely holiday fling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way Lisa thinks..Nan a very beautiful perspective on falling..always inspiring with your words are you!!!

    ReplyDelete