Popular Posts

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Girl how is she psychic?...

Hello Bloggedy, Blog, Blog... #3

So I was thinking today about what to write about? There are so many things I can ramble... Well I thought your probably wondering what in the world gave me the right to call myself a psychic. Well to be honest I just made a choice. I decided instead of saying this is weird but... this might sound strange... that I would actually own up to knowing this and that. I decided to take ownership of my vibes. In taking ownership I have edged my intuition into fruition.

Well I thought giving you some background might be helpful. I went into the Navy right after high school. So ingrained in my psyche in my teens was the power of support. If you felt alone, there was always someone feeling the same way. If I felt like a failure, someone there did also. It's about being open and connected to one another to know these things. I learned discipline, empathy, some anger, some resentment and humm... a way to shield. Instead of learning and understanding my connection to the akasha (is the Sanskrit word meaning " aether") the vibes that blend one another or just the field in wich all things connect. I ran. I ran far and long before I found my vibes again.

So here we are many years later, school, career, lots of failed relationships, lots of successful ones... I wind up in a yoga class. This was 12 years ago give or take. I wondered in totally unaware. I left more aware. Then 5 years ago I end up at Corepower yoga. I get hooked, hooked on how I started feeling and shifting my body. I put weight on with little effort, but after practicing I realized I could actually mold my body at will. I could mold my thoughts, strengthen my core and stare at myself the whole time. How fabulous is that? Then the teachy, teach asks me why I'm not teaching? I laugh, hard and loud, this is now 16 years after high-school. 16 years of completely shutting my heart off and my connections. I had drawn so far in, I found it hard to speak, look, or even feel connected to anyone else.

I go home tell Girls Best Friend that the teacher said I should be teaching. "Yeah you should" was her reply. I had just been told by another friend how negative I was. I am thinking humm... maybe I should. So I do. Here we are 4 years later. Lots of wonderful trainings - Yoga teacher training, PLR, Voice Dialog, hundreds of beautiful classes - some difficult ones, back to being connected, back to understanding our true nature, back to being the teacher I always was. I am the oldest of 2 other siblings. I was always the teacher, the leader, the first rule breaker.

I find that we all have the power in us to find the connection, we will all do it differently. Sometimes that potential is evident to me, sometimes it takes a while to unfold. But my true nature is to live in ownership of my potential. Sometimes I get off track, but always being in service helps me back. Keeps my heart from closing and keeps me open to being Psychic. To just give the message.

There are thousands of stories, from my past, I see future ones... and these present moments in my classes, during my readings, maybe in a regression I will live in sharing. Be aware of your potential! It is powerful, wonderful and changes the world thru you.

2 comments:

  1. Staying open to circles my friend. ;) Glad you started this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy,

    Very nice, I can't wait to read what your next insight will be. Thank you for starting Girl Gone Psychic.

    Terilynn

    ReplyDelete