Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Girl she's a little piggy...

Have you ever looked into strangers eyes and just known, that you know them?

I was at the store picking up a few things before I leave to go to OZ (Australia), and I see this book, Olivia (chartoon pig), and I know instantly I have to give it to my kindred spirit friend and fellow little piggy, Zoe. She and I were both born in the year of the boar. But neither of us in the slightest could be called a bore. Well at least I hope not. That's why I choose to be referred to as a little piggy. So much better. But the minute I saw her, I knew, I know I knew, I just knew, I have known her. We get together this toddler and I and there isn't a whole lot of talking, even though we are both inquisitive little piggies. There's more like a quiet, like our souls are embracing this time together. She get's me and I get her, with little effort.

Maybe sometimes you can't even put into words this connection, you just know. It's as if your heart see's them and recognizes instantly, while your brain goes on for years trying to figure it out. I am not sure why we don't remember all our past lives, prolly just to much information and how could you start clean if you knew all the stuff thats gone down...

I believe we all get glimpses, triggers, some call it deja vu, I have day dreams that entail whole lives. Whatever it is for you, whatever you call it, I believe it is like a map embedded in our deepest of deep hearts, a map to finding those that we truly miss, even when we don't know it. A map of all the places we have been, all the treasures we have unwrapped, all the many lessons learned and sometimes not learned, all the many purposes, this map is just leading us back to each other or ourselves, depending on your perspective.

This ramble is about those heartfelt connections we feel. We don't wonder why this person just came up and started chatting, or gosh I wonder what they think of me, I had toilet paper hanging from my pants... This is a rant about looking each other directly in the eye. Maybe someone else's eyes will spark or trigger you to question is this really all there is?

No comments:

Post a Comment