Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

King of Pentacles and the Girl...


I have been trying to learn the actual Tarot Deck of cards and this is that ramble...

From the late 18th century until the present time the tarot has also found use by mystics and occultists in efforts at divination or as a map of mental and spiritual pathways.

So I read cards that are subjective, easy. The ones that I can just intuitively know whats going on. Soul Cards have been my newest favorite. Actually trying to learn cups, swords, kings, queens and petty thieves, I have yet to understand. I thought it was probably not even possible in the spare time that I have.

But I went to the store saw these beautiful Golden Tarot of Klimt and had to have them. They have gold foil embossing, gorgeous human figures drawn by Gustav Klimt and are subjective to some extent, except that they fallow the Major, Minor, Penacles, Wands & Swords of a regular deck of tarot.

So I have been randomly drawing cards from this deck asking a question and then trying to figure the card out intellectually, instead of intuitively. I am an artist for those of you readers that don't know me. I am giving this a whirl from more of an academic standpoint, like a class so to speak...

I picked the King of Pentacles this evening. Fruitful exchange, enrichment, possible investments. Given the current climate in my life at this moment in time the card, King of Pentacles, for myself would symbolize finding the intelligence of the Earth being connected to Earth in the next three weeks will enable common sense to spark thoughts and creativity. This will be 3 weeks in contemplation and then a practical idea will bring wealth. That wealth will probably come in spiritual ways, not necessarily in gold. But not ruling that out.

Being in nature will restore the remaining piece of my heart lost to male, female love.

How do I know this? Well the card really is telling me things, symbolically. The king is in contemplation, holding a beautiful pentacle, resting on his chin on his elbow, stars in the background. Kings convey riches, the gold embossing on the card tells me things also. Lots of 3 squiggles, 3 circles, 3 spirals... spirals represent transformation. Knowing that I am in a year 7 of numerology, a year of contemplation, self discovery and personal gain. Fruitful exchange meaning I have some obstacle in the way of achieving success... and this is the simple gist of a self reading from one card.

My Question going into tonight is will I find love?

My psychic answer after taking this all in and processing it and really just settling with it is, yes. I am going find love. I am going on a journey to soul search, connect and heal. I will not find deep ending love on this journey it will be upon return.

This has been a public Pentacles announcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment