Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Girl having a night...

Hello Blog... this is the first Girl Gone Psychic ramble.

It's quarter past midnight on a Wednesday night, I am anxious to actually go to sleep. I have intense dreams and wake up feeling like there are people in my room and just now I have heard rattling at the door. What do you do with rattling at the door? What does a normal human do? Look out the window or I would like to phone a friend please. But who do you call after midnight? And what do you say to this friend that was probably asleep, I heard rattling at my front door, like someone wants in, can you help me from where you are asleep in bed?

I think that I will just ignore it. Maybe spirit will go away and come again another day.
Does it work like that?

You don't have to talk to them. But they will keep trying and one day you will actually notice the synchronicity in the sounds you hear, the songs playing and even the people who come into your life. When you realize you are guided it all makes sense, the rattling at the door, the loud bumps and thuds around you. The whispers in your thoughts to go left instead of right.

In a mere moment we can change our course, by trusting our intuition we change our destinies.
This is a blog about my changes, moment to moment, spirit to spirit.

1 comment:

  1. Noises in the night would scare me... but you have put a positive spin on it. Spirits can be helpful so I'm open to it. :)

    ReplyDelete