Popular Posts

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Girl leavin on a jet plane...

This will be short and sweet...

I am listening to my intuition and going to the land down under. One day I woke up and thought, you should go to Australia. You have a good friend there you should go. I put it to the side of my brain, then I go to class and a student randomly starts talking about the day she decided to go to Australia and visit her brother. She decided to go and the money came, she went, had the best time of her life. I think ok universe, that was "weird". I walk on about from there and start hearing and seeing Australia everywhere I go. I am not entirely sure that Australia wasn't already all around me, but all of a sudden, it was all over me, sticking like glue.

Needless to say I am now going, the money for the trip came, from the universe. I am now ready for the best time of my life...
I am now ready to trust my intuition.

This rant was for myself.

3 comments:

  1. This was SO inspiring & beautifully written!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was SO inspiring & beautifully written!
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That comment (both of them) were meant for the 'Girl is Back' post. I'm such a blog-posting-amateur ...

    ReplyDelete